Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Replacing Turn Signal?

14K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Kevrox 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to replace the left rear turn signal, with a new one. So I can skip the $70.00 an hour. Appreciate any help. The Floyd

#5 ·
That about wraps it up. While your at it you may want to look at Kurys run time brake module. Easy to install just read the directions a few times. :coffee:
PS you will have to change the lense color to red per DOT.

#6 ·
Appreciate Everyone that helped.

:patriot: Thanks for the info . I just got my light in today. Think I will try after supper to fix it. I will let y'all know how it goes. Just got my 1300 (brand new) last saturday. Dumped in front of the dealer right out of make ready. Pretty fringin impressive if I do say so. Graduated from a Honda Reflex. Now if I can just remember 1 down 4 up. (long story) Look forward to getting to know everyone. KEEP ON RIDIN.:cheers:

#9 ·
Holy Thread Necromancy Batman!

I've got the exact same issue... Anyone got any recommendations on where to pick up a replacement left rear turn signal?

#10 ·
Holy Thread Necromancy Batman!

I've got the exact same issue... Anyone got any recommendations on where to pick up a replacement left rear turn signal?
hdl parts, around $50
coopi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.