Honda Boulevard Windshield

Thread: Honda Boulevard Windshield

Hmm2 Honda Boulevard Windshield

ANY ONE SEE OR TRY THIS ONE. MY 1300R IS TOUGH TO GET A MOUNT KIT FOR ANY WIND SHIELD. ALL BACK ORDERED!! GUESS ILL ORDER HONDA ONE. ANY INPUT WOULD BE NICE

Retro Rich is offline Just Bring It!
    Washington State Riders Group
    I know and feel your pain; I'm having the same problem right now. I bought a Memphis Fats 21" shield w/out hardware from dktrader at e-bay, ordered the mount kit from phat performance and then they were told by the manuf. that they are backordered now. Appears Memphis Fats won't have anything to these guys until late JUNE! Must be a lot of people buying bikes or just adding windshields at this point--can't believe that kind of backorder.

Main thing I would recommend is check the height/width and make sure you'll be happy with it. I believe the Honda Blvd. shields only go up to about a 15-17" height from what I remember; just depends on your height when you're sitting on the bike and what kind of wind/weather protection your looking for. You usually can't beat Honda's quality, but you'll pay for it on the accessories.

Honda Boulevard Windshield W/kit Is Cheaper Than Memphis Shades Set Up. I Think Ill Go With That. I Dont Need Total Wind Protection Just A Little Will Help On The Freeway Runs(which I Dont Like Really)

Retro Rich is offline Just Bring It!
    Washington State Riders Group
    Cool, sounds like you've got it figured out. Good luck with it. I went with the big shield due to my size and to stop buffeting at higher speeds (60+).

I have one on my VTX because I didn't want to spoil the clean lines of the bike. It really doesn't do much other than stop some of the wind blast to your chest. You will still get alot of head buffeting at higher speeds. It's more like a short sports sheild. You'll be better off in obtaining a larger windshield depending on your size. I replaced mine with a Memphis slim 17" and it's works great now.

Thread Information