Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

240 Tire Kit

5K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  kyz 
#1 ·
I have a 06 1300C, and would really like to have the big tire look. have looked on line at various kits, and would like to have some input on which one is best. Also is this something the owner can handle or does it require major cutting or welding. dealer will do but 2 month wait. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

#2 ·
If you have some simple tools and a small amount of mechanical aptitude you can install a wide tire kit. There are many options to meet different budgets. If I can answer any questions feel free to give me a call. 606-877-5625 Paul .. If Im in the shop and you get voice mail just leave a message and I'll give you a call back.

#4 ·
Yes I carry most all of the options including my own and also other manufacturers. Too many to list. I call it one stop phatty shopping! Give me a call we can sit go thru the options dial in the look your are after. Most of the options are easily mounted. We'll get ya fixed up!

#6 ·
This week tuesday thru friday 9-5. Kit delivery times all depends on options chosen. Whats the average? 3-4 weeks. If you choose something custom/special order it could be longer. If its something on the shelf couple days. Just depends on your tastes. Thats why we need to talk and go thru the different scenarios and you make the final call. Give me a ring. Be happy to assist.

#10 ·
yes its the sumo-x kit and i bought the bike used as is in the picture, i think the previous owner loved that bike more then anyone else because it was super super clean, u can eat off of any part of that bike

the labor of it i would atleast get the parts laid out in front of me and see how hard it would be because the going rate at a shop per hour is crazy

and the exhaust is a cobra speedster short

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.