Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Accutronix or Kury??????

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Derick441 
#1 ·
Tax time, the greatest time of year for bikers and vendors. I am shopping around for more comfort, I'm 6'2" and I ride a 1300C. I can get Accutronix Polished Forward Controls for around $700 and get a solid 4.5" gain in leg stretch. Or, Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts for around $150, plus the price of pegs and adaptors. My question is, what do you use and how do you like it?

#3 ·
Sorry, Wish I could help. I still have the stock pegs. But I know someone here should help, you just got shuffeled down.

#4 ·
Sorry man, I don't get on here like I used too,
I used the Accutronix Slotted Forwards and LOVE them. I am 6'1" and 217 lbs atm with a 32 inch inseam..
There was a guy selling a set just like them on the forums for fairly cheap cash..
Only drawback to them is the pegs are "solid" meaning they do NOT flex or give when you jam them into the pavement...They (Accutronix) offer a "flex-peg" kit.. I am looking at the mini floor board kit myself at the moment.. it's about 160.00 on sale..Add that to the cost of the setup.. etc Just so you can have a full picture..
I got mine from a member on VTXOA for 500 shipped..Brand new..Took about 1 hour to install..If you go that route and I can help with install tips lemme know..
The Instructions from the manufacturer blow..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.