Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

WOO - HOO - It is Back - Mid Atlantic X Riders MEET and GREET - NEW JERSEY

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  The Chief 
#1 · (Edited)
The Time has Come - It is Mid Atlantic X Riders Annual Meet and Greet.

:glee:

PLAN YOUR DAY OFF - JULY 19th, 2014 (No rain date set yet)

Those who have attended in the past - know what to expect but usually one HELL of a Party and Day and into the Night for those of us who can make it!

All MAXR Members and their families are invited. Children are welcome! If you don't have a Family - Bring a Date!

BIKES ARE ENCOURAGED but not Required! :choppersm

Egg Harbor Twp, NJ - The CHIEFS HOUSE.

I have a very large yard and 40 ft pool so Bring your Swim Suit - Towels - and Beer Flotation Devices. (Ample Parking)

Food Drinks - Including Adult Beverages will be served. So keep that in mind with Kids. anywhere from 40 to 60 + people show I WANT 100 this year!

We have not decided how to go about it entirely (food and Drink) and Start Time may vary but probably start around 12 noon. Exact address will be published or emailed to attending members when we get closer.

Start Making your plans and schedule your day off.

If you are traveling a distance - we will post local accommodations but due my relative close proximity to Atlantic City - Hotels are abound!!

I can take a few overnight stragglers if needed in my home.

This is your chance to meet everyone in the group - Share stories, check out all the Modifications and try out new parts on other rides.

Depending on the amount of people attending - We may have an arrival ride planned so keep in touch for more details.

YOU MUST POST YOUR INTENTION TO COM AT THIS THREAD:

http://forums.midatlanticxriders.com/index.php/topic,3302.0.html

Previous embarrassing Picture Galleries are located here:

http://forums.midatlanticxriders.com/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=46

So lets have a party,

THE CHIEF

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.