Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

GROUP BUY - AIR RIDE System VTX1300 and VTX1800

7K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  The Chief 
#1 ·
Ever wanted an Air Ride for your VTX1300 or VTX1800 - Now you can - I have a group Buy for my newest Vendor Schumaker Air Ride Systems.

How a Group Buy Works:

Simple - Buying in Qty is Cheaper than buying single. Right now these go for $385.00 But with this program - You get it for $350.00

Follow Link for More info! But I will Submit Order at 10 Total Kits!

Email me with Question.

AIR RIDE GROUP BUY LINK

Auto part

See less See more
#3 ·
I will have installation instructions on the site by tomorrow. As for reviews these are relatively a new product.but as soon as I get mine installed I will let you know my review which will be honest. Only problem my bikes in pieces as I'm doing more work as usual lol

#4 ·
The Install is just like an Arnott System. I have uploaded the Wiring Diagram and you can download it at the link above!

As for reviews - There are quite a few Happy Harley People but the VTX is new so limited. I encourage you to go to the Manufacturer Site and Facebook page but I do get Dealer pricing and this group buy is very cheap but I am limiting it to 10 orders max

I have 1 already! 9 to go!

#20 ·
Absolutely - It allows you set the Ride height for varying conditions and weight on the Fly - Raise Lower what ever is comfortable for the ride! Very unlikely to bottom out and just damn cool dropping teh Ass when you park your ride!

This is a good opportunity to speak up for The Chief. I bought from him several years ago.... PAINLESS process and all around damn good guy to deal with!!!
THANK YOU!!!

#21 ·
Its not too late to get on this First TIme (most Likely ONLY SALE) on the Air Ride.

For those who want Chrome covers - Welllllll - They are coming, I have a company putting some ideas together for me now and they should be available in about 2 Months. Either High Polish Stainless Steel or Polished Aluminum - I like that better as Chrome gets Scratched - Aluminum can be easily Polished better and look better than chrome.

No price yet for the covers but I am guessing around $100.00 for the pair!

#27 ·
Too bad I missed the deal, but hit to know a cool new gadget site anyway.

any update on the chrome covers? Still working on that? That would be kind of a 'must' for me....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.