T-Shirt Swap - Page 18

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: T-Shirt Swap

Kevrox is offline Senior Member
    Tennessee Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, I agree. It needs to be more organized. Really cool idea. I would definitely be in.

whiskeyrockr is offline shock factor unrated
    South Carolina Riders Group
    North Carolina Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow, i remember this happening several years back...had a blast doing it..i think i still have my shirt that bono sent me with the X on it...
    spoiler, these old threads are like zombies my friend lol

Spoiler is offline No Reason To Be Serious
    South Carolina Riders Group
    North Carolina Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyrockr View Post
    wow, i remember this happening several years back...had a blast doing it..i think i still have my shirt that bono sent me with the X on it...
    spoiler, these old threads are like zombies my friend lol
    I kinda like bringing most of these back to life...hahaha

4. Remove Advertisements
    VTX Cafe
    Advertisements

Mondorah is offline Pie liker/Snow Hater
    Indiana Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    So...what do you have for me Uncle Spoily? I have a very nice Harley shop here, right close to me, that my brother and I shop at. I could find you a nice Northern Indiana Harley shirt.

What say you?

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I am new here but would very much like to participate. XL for me please Santa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
    I kinda like bringing most of these back to life...hahaha

So does this mean you're doing to tee shirt swap for 2012???

Post Thanks / Like
    All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend all the time with you,yeah I findbest replica handbags^_^" And i would definitely bookmark the website and recommend to all my pals!

Justpics is offline Senior Member
    Ohio Riders Group
    West Virginia Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    spammer again

Post Thanks / Like

Post T-Shirt Swap

Boomstick!
    Last edited by Gonzo1970; 03-05-2013 at 10:52 AM. Reason: We do not like Green Eggs and SPAM!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Small X Riders Leather Jacket Available

FYI...there is a small X Riders VTX leather mens jacket on sale for $58 at the United Methodist thrift store on 26th street in Bradenton, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by swaltman View Post
    Here is a list of the rules, altered to reflect the VTX Cafe name:
    1 - There is no signup by email, PM, smoke signals, carrier pigeon, or mental telepathy. If you'd like to participate, sign up on this thread. That way, I don't miss anybody. Those of you who signed up early and are on the list are grandfathered in.

2 - By participating, you agree to send a shirt to another VTX Cafe member. Somebody will send you a shirt in return. This may or may not be the same person you are sending a shirt to.

3 - You need to have been active here for a while to participate in this. If you just now signed up on VTX Cafe and found this thread, perhaps you should sit this one out until you get to know us better. Questions? Contact me.

4 - Shirt guidelines are explained below. You can deviate from them, but only if you set things up with your recipient in advance. Check with your recipient after the names are drawn to see what they would prefer.

5 - Shirt guidelines: Shirts must be motorcycle-themed, and should be something that reflects your local area. A shirt from your local independent, chopper shop, biker hangout, or such would be ideal. Generic Harley shirts are considered in poor taste. Franchised, licensed, mass-marketed shirts with logos from Orange County Choppers, West Coast Choppers, and the like are in really poor taste. Support your local businesses.

6 - This is a holiday thing, y'all. Please make every effort to find a suitable shirt for your recipient, and get it mailed in time to arrive by December 25th. Failing that, please let them know you're gonna run a little late. Names will be announced by November 25th, to allow plenty of time.

7 - You have to post an acknowledgement on the board when you recieve your shirt. Pictures would be appreciated, too. I am keeping track of who's naughty or nice.

8 - There will be a 'deadbeat list' posted in early January with the name of anybody who didn't follow through. You don't want to be on it.

I participated in this last year on the IA Cafe site and it turned out pretty good, they have been doing it for awhile now. Duuno who wold be in charge of it, I would think a moderator would be a best bet. I can help out if needed, but really dont want the responsibility of it all as I dont have much free time.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread Information