Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

headlight modulator / HID lights

Tags
lights
3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Cade 
#1 ·
I just bought a Diamond Star head light modulator. It look like a good unit. (Let me know your opinion) But I just looked at the instructions on it and it says that they will not work with HID lights but will with hallogens. I have a stock light right now so no big deal but I wanted to evebtually get an HID. I understand they are the brightest. Bottom line is I want The brightest light possible with modulating capabilities. Any suggestions?? Halogens??Another modulator?? Thanks,
Cade

#3 ·
I have the H4ST Sylvania Head light bulb with Kisan Technologies Pathblazer Headlight Modulator, and the Hondaline Custom Lightbar... and I get the same thing, folks'll pull up next to me at light and tell me something's wrong with my headlight. It works!

#4 ·
I have the H4ST Sylvania Head light bulb with Kisan Technologies Pathblazer Headlight Modulator, and the Hondaline Custom Lightbar... and I get the same thing, folks'll pull up next to me at light and tell me something's wrong with my headlight. It works!

Is the H4ST Sylvania a one size fits all deal. Where is a good place to get this one? I saw a place on the internet that sells it but wanted to buy today if possible.
http://www.jaycorptech.com/showproduct.aspx?productid=140&categoryid=24

Is this the right size?
Thanks
Cade

#6 ·
I know it fits our bucket style HL's. I got mine at Auto Zone

#7 ·
I got the 9003 ST sylvainia Silverstar. They are they same as the H4st... Man are they bright!

#9 ·
Good to know. I did the tapping mod on the tab at the bottom of the light to help oprevent vibrations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.