Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

They really ARE out to get you...

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ironmk 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Interesting to me that there has been no further discussion of this incident in this forum...

I just did a search of the texas tag, and found a discussion on the Harley forums that identified the driver

Car driver is William Crum (68) of Granbury TX.
and
that the passenger took a helicopter flight to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Ft Worth.
She will need surgery to repair road rash on her arm that went to the bone and tendons.
Linked to this article in the Hood County News; http://hcnews.com/pages/updates/injured-motorcycle-passenger-identified-by-dps/

Further digging revealed that Mr Crum WAS ARRESTED:47b20s0: on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and that bail was set at $150K

I also read that he has done this before!

#4 ·
Guy is a total shitbag, I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life! That girl didn't deserve that and the guy she was riding with shouldn't have been hot dogging like he was but that's a moving violation not a reason to try and kill them! The video should be enough to damn him in court and his past enough to seal the deal!! If someone did that to me and I could walk and heard "I don't care" coming from their mouth they'd be dead and I'd be in prison ):

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.