Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Bulloch House, Warm Springs, Ga., Sat, Apr 16th

6K views 34 replies 6 participants last post by  battles06 
#1 ·
:icon_peacTime for another meet and greet so we decided on meeting and eating at the Bulloch House Restaurant in downtown Warm Springs, Ga., on Saturday April 16th at 12:30pm ET. The Bulloch House is famous for their fried chicken and their fried green tomatoes.:mosh: Their address is 70 Broad Street, Warm Springs, GA 31830. There is also a leather and motorcycle apparel shop behind the Bulloch House. We are also planning to ride to the Infantry National Museum in Columbus, Ga afterwards. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hope many of us are able to be there.
:icon_bigg

#3 ·
Fried chicken and fried green tomatoes???? I'll be there! Thanks for putting it together.

#9 ·
Bump! Next Saturday-Looking like good weather :choppersm

#17 ·
Hawk, what time do you think you'll be at the intersection of Hwy 27 and Ga. 120 in Buchanan? It's just a little north of I-20. I'd like to meet you there, it's about 30 min +/- from me. I think there's a Sunoco a block off the corner.

#21 ·
Sunny and 72*---See ya around 10:30 Hawk and the rest of Y'all @ 12:30 or so.:choppersm

#26 ·
Social group Tourism
We had a great lunch at the Bullock House in Warm Springs and then we headed to the National Infantry Museum in Columbus, Ga and took this group picture in front of "Iron Mike". Great to see everyone and hope to see you all at the next one.
From left to right: Matt, Robert, Angie, Javy, Jan, Theresa, Hans, Adalberto, Steve, and Wayne. Not in picture but was with us for lunch, Nathan.

#27 ·
Great ride, great food and great camaraderie. Good to see everyone again and nice to meet some new friends.

Social group Event Team Tourism
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Parking
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

#28 ·
Thanks Javy for getting this together. Good seeing everyone. Had a great ride and made it home before dark. (barely). 462 miles in all.

The VTX 1800---When you absolutely, positively have to cover over 240 miles in a short amount of time...accept no substitute.

#31 ·
Not a problem, we're glad you were able to show up and join us for lunch. It was great seeing you again and hopefully we'll see you at the next one as well; but next time you need to bring proof that you're actually married. ;););)

#34 ·
That was cold man.:spank:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.