Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Cobra Dragster exhaust

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  WestSide78 
#1 ·
Okay I decided the other day to take out my baffles. I don't know if this was a good idea or not it sounds loud and all but it seems like it takes a lot longer to warm up the bike now with more hesitation then before. I was thinking I am just going to put the baffles back in which they fit really tight and was kinda difficult to get out, pipes are only 2 months old.

My question is do I have to line back up the screw holes and install the screws or can I just push the baffles back in and leave them B... They fit really tight

I'm pretty sure the fuel mixture is screwed up having the baffles out and the back pressure issue

1300s

#2 ·
You'll need to line them up and use the bolts or screws. If you don't, you'll lose them for good the first time you crack on it going down the highway

#3 ·
Okay I was just wondering cause they was super hard to get out I can only imagine putting them back in a lining them up half way down the pipe to a little screw

Don't think they would come out cause the stock tips that came on the cobra exhaust are smaller inside the pipe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.