Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

The "Whatever" thread....

654K views 17K replies 115 participants last post by  Wigit 
#1 · (Edited)
Post whatever's on your mind, photos you want to show off... you know, whatever... keep it clean wigit:stirpot:

#129 ·
Sunrise on on the job site the other morning....

#139 ·
I'm an electrician, I wire custom homes mainly in Cashiers and Highlands NC...

#134 ·
You can get sued even for doing someting or using something that is legal. Heck, this is the USA. Anyone with $20 can sue anyone for anything.

Reactions: PaXman11
#136 · (Edited)
This is a view from my work site...I work cell towers, and sometimes am on mountain tops or roof tops. This is rooftop on a mountain top University in PA near State College. The Susquehanna Valley is gorgeous!
Water resources Water Hill station Highland Sky

#137 ·
This is a view from my work site...I work cell towers, and sometimes am on mountain tops or roof tops. This is rooftop on a mountain top University in PA near State College. The Susquehanna Valley is gorgeous!
View attachment 161986
Bucknell? Lock Haven?

#142 ·
Yeah, Vermont was very scenic. When I went through there, fall had set it and it was spectacular.... I would like to ride up through there on my bike one of these days!

#143 ·
North Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana are unbelievable in their views and scenery on the other side of the country from you guys.

Sent from my... wait - No free advertising here!

#144 ·
wow!!

Reactions: nate6966
#146 ·
First pic was overlooking Orofino, ID. Second pic is from Thompson Pass, between Montana and Idaho. Last pic is at the north end of Lake Pend Oreille, Idaho.

#147 ·
I would love to ride there, it looks beautiful! A few years ago I was in Alaska and Yukon Territory for 2 weeks fishing... I wish I could go back to ride it... it's very beautiful there, almost spiritually so.

#154 ·
Hoping it stays on the nice side of the weather today... mostly cloudy right now so it kept things warmish (58*F), supposed to clear up as the day goes on... gonna go wear out some roads today!

Reactions: RJ64
#156 ·
Well, today looks to be nice here in the People's Republic of Maryland. Guess I'll work on the shed a bit. Got a new door on last week and painted the bike entrance.. Need to put a new drip edge over the bike door, and a lower door seal there as well. And by the time we get the driveway finished, I should be able to get a ride in (that should be in about a week and a half, as they just pulled up the old and we are waiting for utility markings to start the digging to widen the drive)!

Reactions: Fishingfoolemjak
#157 ·
......................and I'm off--late but I'm off (and with new rear brakes)!

#159 ·
Back for a bit. The new rears work great and I'm back off.

#158 ·
Brakes are good. Always good. Have a safe ride! While I'm here at work...then get to work on a pos Saturn...:banghead:

#161 ·
Back for another minute-had to tend to the goats, chickens and a horse but now it's burger and beer time.:47b20s0:

#163 ·
I can't believe you! All foul mouthed, saying those filthy words! At least you didn't say the s-word

Reactions: PaXman11 and Wigit
#171 ·
Baahahahahaha... Baaaa... Baaaa..

#172 ·
These little buggers are quick and don't like sitting still... sorry it's a bit blurry... look at the middle and you'll see a white squirrel...

#176 · (Edited)
Going to the Wheels Through Time museum today... a few weeks ago I won 4 tickets to the museum, so today me and my family are going to check it out! And they are having a raffle for a 1946 HD knuckle, I'm gonna have to buy me a ticket for that! (http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/2015raffle)

#177 ·
#179 ·
I guess he lost his head over that Softtail.