Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Bama M&G Mt Cheaha OCT 22

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  hawkvtx 
#1 ·
Some folks over on the OA are putting this together. For Saturday Oct 22. Little short notice but I'm passing it along. I plan on attending and hope to see some of ya'll there as well. Same drill as always meet up at Mt Cheaha state park for lunch at the restaurant there. Folks usually start arriving around 11am CDT.

Post up if you think you'll be there.

#3 ·
I'm there. Are we meeting at the convenience store on 78 again?

#7 ·
C'mon Nathan, I was looking forward to seeing you again--especially after the stories Wayne told me about you last month:stirpot:

#11 ·
See ya at the gas and coffee stop in the AM.:choppersm

#12 ·
It was a cool but really nice ride to Cheaha today. It was also really really good to see Steve, Hans and Jane, and Wayne. The view from the restaurant was spectacular as the sky was crystal clear. I made there and back logging 164 miles.
Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Motorcycling

This was the only pic I took. It's at the parking lot for the restaurant on top of the mountain.

#14 ·
Had a great time seeing everyone again. (shout out to Matt for buying my lunch). We were discussing something to do in the spring, of course I'll have my tech session as usual but Steve thought about doing a two deal over to Suches and maybe into N Carolina. So everyone be thinking about that and we'll look at it closer after the 1st of the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.