Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Lone Star Rally - Galceston, TX - anyone going?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SteveK 
#1 ·
My wife and I are going to make the ride from Palm Bay, FL to Galveston, TX for the Lone Star Rally.
It is just over 1000 miles and we hope to make it in 2 days. Hoping to get to Pensacola, FL the first day and then to the Best Western in Seabrook, TX. It's about 20 miles from the rally.

We are leaving the Space Coast of Florida (Palm Bay) on Wednesday, Nov. 2nd at around 8AM. We will be taking 192 to the FL Turnpike to 75 and then 10 to Pensacola. Anyone wanting to tag along. Let us know. I have to stop every 100 miles or so for gas. Maybe more frequent since we will be towing our mini trailer for the first time. If you want to meet along the way. Send me a PM and I will give you my cell #

We are leaving Pensacola on Thursday, Nov. 3rd around 8AM. Continuing on 10 to TX 146.
Again, anyone wanting to meet along the way, lets us know.

If you are going and want to meet up at the rally. Let us know that. We will be there Fri - Sat - Sun. Heading home late Sunday afternoon.

http://www.lonestarrally.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Unfortunately I will not make the trip to The Lone Star Rally :(
I hurt my back this week and the doctor doesn't want me riding long distance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.