Plug n Play LED headlight replacement bulb for under $10 ......YOU BETCHA - Page 9

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Plug n Play LED headlight replacement bulb for under $10 ......YOU BETCHA

Post Thanks / Like
    So any updates from anyone...any problems, likes, dislikes...thinking about ordering while I wait for the warm weather to arrive without rain

Post Thanks / Like
    Still waiting on mine. Supposed to be here by next Monday. I hope it's better than the LED one I have now. My scooter has two headlights and I really wanna go LED on that ride. Half my commute is in the pitch black and I need to see.

3. ThanksPoof thanked for this post
    mjklaser is online now ~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
    New Hampshire Riders Group
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't help anyone right now, but when the weather cooperates, I plan to photograph the illumination patterns of this versus my Silverstar H4 at night from above... it should be telling...

5. ThanksPoof thanked for this post
  6. Remove Advertisements
    VTX Cafe
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    So any updates from anyone...any problems, likes, dislikes...thinking about ordering while I wait for the warm weather to arrive without rain
    regardless of the price, if it wasn't an improvement I would not have started the thread.

For less than $10 and 2-3 minutes of your time, there's one sure-fire way to find out without having to trust the opinion of others.

I like mine and it was such an improvement from the stock halogen in my "opinion" that I created the thread. Others might be disappointed as perhaps it doesn't work as well as the $75- $200 options out there. I wanted better than Halogen and it delivered exponentially.

8. Thanksmjklaser, Poof, sumdatx thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_rides View Post
    regardless of the price, if it wasn't an improvement I would not have started the thread.

For less than $10 and 2-3 minutes of your time, there's one sure-fire way to find out without having to trust the opinion of others.

I like mine and it was such an improvement from the stock halogen in my "opinion" that I created the thread. Others might be disappointed as perhaps it doesn't work as well as the $75- $200 options out there. I wanted better than Halogen and it delivered exponentially.
    Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mjklaser View Post
    Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

meh,

nothing to read into the post. If I find something that is IMO a good deal, I post about it so others can be made aware and do as they please. For less than $10 there is only 1 surefire way to evaluate for oneself. If it was a $200 Daymaker then yeah, look for before and after etc because the expectations bar is set much higher on a $200 product.

11. Thankswino, RJ64, Poof, sumdatx thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh,

nothing to read into the post. If I find something that is IMO a good deal, I post about it so others can be made aware and do as they please. For less than $10 there is only 1 surefire way to evaluate for oneself. If it was a $200 Daymaker then yeah, look for before and after etc because the expectations bar is set much higher on a $200 product.
    By my 'okay', I meant that I never got the vibe that anyone thought anything else besides love this thread... you alerted a whole bunch to an incredible deal, including me! I can't wait to try mine out and verify the illumination pattern. Why do you feel the need to defend the thread? You done great!

13. ThanksPoof, sumdatx thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mjklaser View Post
    By my 'okay', I meant that I never got the vibe that anyone thought anything else besides love this thread... you alerted a whole bunch to an incredible deal, including me! I can't wait to try mine out and verify the illumination pattern. Why do you feel the need to defend the thread? You done great!
    I've no emotion in my posts. You stated the purpose of the thread and that's the concept of any of these types of forums, to share tips and discovered good deals so we all can benefit. The OEM style halogen light is pathetic and I've never run a SilverStar in any of my bikes but have in my cars and they are a definite upgrade. Given the shorter lifespan of SilverStars over regular halogen, I didn't want my 1 headlight to burn out on me.

I'll take a night-time and daytime photo of my bike with the LED driving lights as well as the headlight. Despite the 3 bright lights, between the distracted drivers and elderly drivers here in "death's waiting room", they still pull out in front of you.

15. Thanksmjklaser, Poof thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death's waiting room. Dang. I gotta remember that one!

Post Thanks / Like
    ...Despite the 3 bright lights, between the distracted drivers and elderly drivers here in "death's waiting room", they still pull out in front of you.
    That's where having a real horn comes in! (not the 'doggie sqeak toy' stock horn that Honda gave us) ...blast those Q-tips before they pull out in front of you! Hey... wait... I'm a Q-tip! LOL!

18. Thankssumdatx thanked for this post
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information