Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

SUMDATX- Clear your PM Mailbox..

566 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sumdatx 
#1 ·
Trying to set up another ride for this weekend, Saturday, Sunday, or both..
Will keep you posted if interested

Ray

#5 ·
Thanks Ray. Messages cleared, well I kept 6. Have not been on much lately -- have been working on getting my Mothers house in order to be sold. What a chore (s). Painted 2 bedrooms this week. Will be working over there on Saturday. Dealing with this makes one look more closely at their own house and what may be left behind for someone else to deal with :hmm2:

Reactions: mjklaser
#6 ·
True. My parents just went thru moving and whilst doing so, they cleared out a lot of stuff. They said they were thinking along the same lines (what mess they would be leaving behind)... good luck buddy, if I can offer any advice let me know.... if you weren't so far away I'd offer to help!

#7 ·
Appreciate the moral support. At some point, everybody has this to deal with. My mother was 86 when she passed and we kept her comfy where she wanted to be: at home as long as possible surrounded by her "memories" ..
I'm probably a strange kind of painter: I run everybody off before I'll even open a can of paint. Just like to focus, not make a mess, keep even coats, avoid any drips, etc etc. I've been known to hand my wife a few dollars to go shopping -- see yaa :bigarmhug:

Reactions: mjklaser
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.