Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Central Florida Meet-n-Greet

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  dscopes 
#1 ·
Don't know how many would be interested but we have a meet set for Thursday at 1 o'clock in Leesburg at 311 W.Magnolia

Great Chicago Fire Brewery & Tap Room, Leesburg Florida
@FloridaBrewery

Open to anyone is welcome to join us, so far we have Duck Down and his wife, Vinish and Mylilpony, Justpics and Handcuffs, Renegade Rick, DaytonaVTX and Spyderwoman and little old me Ironmk!!!

#2 ·
Who is "handcuffs"? I've not heard of them. They are, of course, welcome. I was just curious.

#3 ·
Mike takes them with him wherever he goes, LOL. He's a kinky feller. Seriously I guess she's Gary's new lady friend? I'm there in spirit.

#6 ·
I was right! What do I win? More cookies?

#12 ·
Confusing.... :kidding:

You are meeting in Leesburg during Daytona Bike Weeks?
Does that mean you will be meeting in Daytona next month during Leesburg Bike Fest?

I will be in Daytona tomorrow & Saturday.

I will be in Leesburg next month.

Just sayin'
A Daytona meet would make more sense.

#15 ·
Confusing.... :kidding:

You are meeting in Leesburg during Daytona Bike Weeks?
Does that mean you will be meeting in Daytona next month during Leesburg Bike Fest?

I will be in Daytona tomorrow & Saturday.

I will be in Leesburg next month.

Just sayin'
A Daytona meet would make more sense.[/QUOTE
Duck Down had neck surgery and we wanted to see him and his wife and not have them come too far!!

#14 ·
What time are you heading out on Saturday morning?
We have a small group meeting at Lou's Blues at Eau Gallie & A1A at 8:30
We are going to take A1A to Canaveral and the US1 to Daytona and then 92 to the Speedway
Everyone is tired of the boring I-95 ride.
Let me know if you want to join us.

Where are you on the Treasure Coast?

#22 ·
I am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.