Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

New forum user

764 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Hiramsaint 
#1 ·
Hey, guys. I bought my '06 VTX1800C almost a year ago with ~800 miles on it. Working on 4000 now. Previously I had a Road Star and I'm loving my VTX so far.

It's still mostly stock, mainly because I wanted to get a feel for it before doing any huge modifications, but so far I've added the Stealth fairing from USA Trailer Store, ordered the Pair Valve covers from vtx-parts, and installed the Roadhouse shorty slipon exhaust from a vtxoa member. I plan to build new seats and backrests, get rid of the flame decals, and do some other customizing here and there.

Really looking forward to being a part of the community.

#2 ·
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a great day. :patriot:

#3 ·
Welcome from the mountains of western NC!!

#5 ·
Welcome from somewhere west of Atlanta. Get 5 post and then show us that bad boy!

#6 ·
Reactions: Hiramsaint
#8 ·
Reactions: Hiramsaint
#9 ·
Oh, and welcome from just west of Charlotte. I ride ALOT and stop for beers occassionally, so if you're of the same persuasion and wanna get in some miles hit me up. We also get in some nice summer rides with some jokers up around Winston up to the Parkway.

#13 ·
Heh, heh, Sparky said "SPERT".:icon_hahano:

Reactions: SPARKY5151
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.