Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Hey !!

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  mjklaser 
#1 ·
Radio check for the old timers ! Havent bee here in a while .. wondering whose out there still ...

02 1800 still running great. Still lots of fun to ride !! :mosh:

#2 ·
Welcome back and stop in once in awhile to get to know some of us newbies.

#3 ·
Wow, welcome back to the Cafe :glee: Hope all has been well and you're still enjoying rides on the BRP. I know I do :choppersm

#6 ·
Welcome back, from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. As far as ol' CB stuff, KXL-4894, Quick Draw McGraw, about 35 or so years ago.

#8 ·
HEY! There you are!

#9 ·
No matter where you go......there you are!

#12 ·
Ohhh yeah .. I've went to the dark side. No more Wing. Traded to a Ultra Limited. Wish I could have all three. My X still gets a workout. Took her out Saturday for a spin ... slipped for the first time as I was getting around a cage. Think it might be time for a new clutch. Still lots of fun to ride .. and shhhhh .. dont tell any of those that bleed Orange and Black. Even if it is 15 years old, It will dust my Harley. Umm humm .. I can be truthful !!!

#15 ·
Different VTX, but I'm still here.
Welcome back. The players are a little different now, but the entertainment factor is still up there.
No more Spoiler and G3 banter, but there are some others taking up the slack.

#16 ·
Derail alert

How's the fairing coming, Randy????:16:

#17 ·
Finally got it all installed last Friday and took it out for about 250 miles. Really nice and comfy behind it. Way more so than with the Memphis Shades windscreen.
It had some funny noises I wasn't crazy about, but when I took it back off to install the speakers and stereo gear I found tow fasteners that I hadn't tightened up all the way.
Finished getting the stereo and speakers all wired up and the fairing back on the bike yesterday and it is awesome. I will get some pics later today.
Next step is to get it painted. The guy who painted my bike originally is incommunicado for some reason...might be locked up for all I know. Going to have to find somebody else. I would like to at least get it sprayed the Orange color to match the bike. Flames to match can come later. I have been sort of talking with Ray, but he is kind of far away. It would be nice to be able to get up to his place a few days before ECG, paint it and then go on up with him and the rest of you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.