Want to buy: Heel/Toe Shifter for 1300C


Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Heel/Toe Shifter for 1300C

  1. #1
    Green Hornet's Avatar
    Green Hornet is offline Verified member Colorado Riders Group
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Age
    61
    Posts
    26

    Heel/Toe Shifter for 1300C

    Looking for a heel/toe shifter for an '07 VTX1300C with or without floorboards. Any suggestions would help. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    At The StumpShack
    Posts
    2,027
    just the shifter assembly is $33 new online at hondaonlineparts.com part# 24710-MEA-740

    or get the whole nine yards here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...Q5fAccessories

    BTW: Welcome to the board!

  3. #3
    Green Hornet's Avatar
    Green Hornet is offline Verified member Colorado Riders Group
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Age
    61
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Stump, I'll check them out. And thanks for the welcome. Gary

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    miami
    Age
    50
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    just the shifter assembly is $33 new online at hondaonlineparts.com part# 24710-MEA-740

    or get the whole nine yards here http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...Q5fAccessories

    BTW: Welcome to the board!
    Hi, I am also looking foe the heel toe shifter for the 1300c 2007, I can find it for the R but not for the C.. any help would be much appreciated.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texarkana
    Posts
    860
    The one for the R will work for the C. I know because I have the R setup on my C to include the heeltoeshifter.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    197

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by aseiras View Post
    Hi, I am also looking foe the heel toe shifter for the 1300c 2007, I can find it for the R but not for the C.. any help would be much appreciated.

    Hi I have complete set L-R, 130-C 2006 ;brackets,pedals and pegs.
    No damages,53 miles of used.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    miami
    Age
    50
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    The one for the R will work for the C. I know because I have the R setup on my C to include the heeltoeshifter.
    Thanks. I'll order it today and will post confirmation if it indeed works.

    Quote Originally Posted by camaroz28pr View Post
    Hi I have complete set L-R, 130-C 2006 ;brackets,pedals and pegs.
    No damages,53 miles of used.
    Hi, I can not tell what that is from picture, but if it has pedals I am not interested since I have my custom floor board and only looking for the shifter

    Thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    St. Marys
    Posts
    2
    Camaroz28pr, Is the floorboard set still avalible? I would be interested.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    197

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by rlm*1919 View Post
    Camaroz28pr, Is the floorboard set still avalible? I would be interested.
    Hi Yes still for sale,but the items is L-R side Bracket ,pedals shifter and pedals brack of 1300-c 2006.No floorboards.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Heel toe shifter for 1300c
    By Matejj in forum Honda VTX 1300 Forums
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:51 PM
  2. Wtb 1300r Heel Toe Shifter
    By Grogg in forum 1300 Parts /Accessories For Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 07:34 PM
  3. Heel and Toe shifter
    By BRIGAND in forum General VTX/Motorcycle Topics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Need help with Heel/Toe shifter
    By RedWing in forum Honda VTX 1300 Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. Heel Toe Shifter
    By Wanderer in forum Honda VTX 1800 Forums
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 01:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •