Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Wiring Diagram

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Vinish 
#1 ·
Looking for wiring diagram for an 05 1300R. There's one available on vtxoa but it doesn't print clearly. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated :choppersm

#4 ·
Shutterbug said:
Same here. I found a wiring diagram, resized it in Photoshop and sharpened it so you'll be able to read the text. PM me and I'll send it to you.
If you don't mind send me a copy also.

Email HeadGuess@verizon.net

Thanks in advance!:choppersm

#8 ·
Well I was hoping to rewire my Kury lightbar onto it's own relay and switch. It seem's I'm just not cut out to work on electrical "anything". I did a great job of disabling almost everything that you could imagine, except for the ignition, rear brake and turn signals. Unable to get it all reconnected, I ended up taking it into the local dealer here and they got me all re-wired. I've increased the wattage to 35w 5300 Kelvin on my lightbar. Now the color of light matches (pretty darn close) to the H-4 acrtic white bulb in my headlamp. And I don't have to worry about drawing off of the starter.
Thanks again to all who helped in e-mailing me the wiring diagram. It seem's I have no problem turning a wrench or changing the oil & filter. I am forever staying away from anything to do with electrical from this point on. That's a promise to myself!!

#13 ·
Get the service manual which is available here on the Cafe as a free download. Near the end of that manual are several pages with the various parts of the wiring diagram.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.