Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Modified to solo 1300C stock seat and Kuryakin tank trim and stock tank badges.

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Steph 
#1 ·
All right guys, If anyone is interested, I have a modified C seat that I cut into a solo seat. I have done some moding of the seating postion in the way that the rider now sits an inch to an inch and a half lower, and some 1 1/2 to 2 inches further back. I find it very comfortable in the way that being lower in the seat offers lower back support. Don't get me wrong, this is no proffessionally done seat even though I am pretty proud of the job I have done. The leather was hand sewn by me and not by a professional. You'll see from the under seat picture, that I have cut the original bracket in order for the seat to be seated solid using the same attachment points as original.

I decided to go with an 1800C seat that I also modified to sit lower and further back. So I don't need the kuryakin rear tank trim either. Too bad, cause I think it adds to the bike's custom look.

I will accept any reasonable offer for the kit. This will be shipped from Canada.

p.s I also have the tank emblems and the honda emblems that go on the side covers.
Attached Thumbnails

See less See more
#8 ·
Do you have pics? A buddy of mine is looking for solo seat pan, but this may work too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.