Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Awesome bikes on here...now lets see the talent behind them...post a pic of yourself

230K views 842 replies 426 participants last post by  MR VTX 
#1 ·
We have seen pics of the incredible bikes on this forum...Now lets see the talent behind them..post YOUR pic...:D
BB

#53 ·
My brother-in-law is from Garden City!

As for crossing the bridge, I was a little nervous until I read a thread by someone else and he said it was a piece of cake on his 1300!

How do you like my first bike cover?

Monk

PS: 2008 I'm going to Sturgis for a whole bunch of debauchery! None of this trailering the bike out there stuff!!

#56 · (Edited)
Thanks

Ghost 26 said:
View attachment 639 View attachment 641
Here is the normal happy-go-lucky me and the "Wow, this it too much stuff to wear in the desert" me...

Still no bike pics, but I start heading home tomorrow to "meet" my bike. Kind of like a mail-order-bride. Hope she is fun to ride... ;)

G26
Thanks for the SERVICE G26, GG :D

Shutterbug said:
Nice to see the man behind that slick bike!!
And you as well Shutterbug!! This was a good idea Boop!! GG :D

Betty Boop said:
Hi Onedoublel,
OH MY GOD...thats beautiful scenery.....the water is so blue...Great pic !!:icon_chee
Betty BOop
Killer bike also. GG :D

#62 ·
There he is...

Looky looky....its my friend GG:D :D

YOUR RIGHT..THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA...NICE TO SEE THE FACES BEHIND THE NAMES !!!

Green Ghost said:
My wife says this is one of the few times she could catch me without too much grease on me. Too few and far between to walk around with a camera in her pocket. I'd rather be wrenching or riding. GG :D

#63 ·
Spare Time

Green Ghost said:
My wife says this is one of the few times she could catch me without too much grease on me. Too few and far between to walk around with a camera in her pocket. I'd rather be wrenching or riding. GG :D

We Love to Camp, We have had a camper since the day we met. So we built a small campground on the parkway for the summers. I also built custom lifted golf carts. The Blue 750 Honda is the first bike I ever painted myself. I gave $350.00 for it. GG :D

#66 ·
woof359 said:
Green I was checking out your photo gallery. and noticed yuor handle bars changes? are the drag bars the new ones?
Yeah, they are Baron's 1 1/2 ulitmate. Very easy to run wires threw. And I love the big size. They need a bit more pull back though. At 5'11" they have you reaching a little. I haven't rode it over 50 miles or so with them on. So they may be trash after a long ride. GG :D

#67 ·
OK ... you guys shamed me into uploading a photo. Don't know why I waited so long!

Kinda gives a new meaning to the quote in my signature!

Buda_Jim
:cool:

#71 ·
Awright I'll bite with a Waikiki one from November. All the island bike rentals were Harleys, grrrr.... :)

Reactions: Betty Boop
#480 ·
Awright I'll bite with a Waikiki one from November. All the island bike rentals were Harleys, grrrr.... :)

Toadman... I know you were having fun. I used to work right behind you for about 5 years. Awesom. mopeds and motorcycles.... the way to go (unless you want to ride a wagon pulled by a running man.... do they still have those?).

#72 ·
#75 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.