Full Throttle Saloon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Throttle Saloon

Full Throttle Saloon

After watching the show a couple of times on the tube I was curious to see how much a crew of drunks and idiots expects to rent one of their"cabins".

"Full Throttle Saloon has availability and is now taking reservations for cabins for the 2010 Sturgis Rally. Sturgis Motorcycle Rally dates for 2010 are Saturday August 7 thru Saturday August 14, 2010.

For our cabin guests for 2010, Full Throttle Saloon is offering several types of payment options interest free! We also offer a 30-day refund period from the date you make your reservation. There are no refunds after the 30-day refund period. However, if an emergency arises where you cannot attend, your reservation will be rolled into the following year. You can choose monthly payments of $400 per month or fifty-percent down, remaining balance due March 15, 2010. Call us today for all the details at (605) 490-2140 and take advantage of this great offer.
    Cabin rental for a 5 (five) night to 7 (seven) night stay is $1,912.72, which includes sales tax. We also offer an 8 (eight) night up to 14 (fourteen) night stay for $2,110.00, which also includes sales tax. All pricing is for one up to 4 (four) names in the cabin and you choose your own dates. Cabins are available from August 1 through August 17, 2010. For a one night up to three-night stay, please call for availability.
    All cabins are 14’ x 24’ and come with two double beds or two sets of bunk beds (linens provided). Cabins have air conditioning, table, microwave and refrigerator. Cabins sleep a maximum of 4 (four) people.
    Our cabin community area has a convenience store, café, place to wash and dry your bike, grills available upon request, separate men’s and lady’s ceramic tiled bath and showers! We even have free laundry facilities for our guests.
    Bikes only are allowed in the cabin community area with free parking for vehicles and trailers next to the cabin area.
    We do not have RV camping or tent camping.
    To make your reservations or for more info, please contact us at (605) 490-2140 or email us at fullthrottlesturgis@yahoo.com. We hope you’ll make your plans now to join us for the 2010 Sturgis Rally!
    Full Throttle Saloon"

So basically you pay 2 grand a week for a converted out building that has no plumbing .......LOL

Spoiler is offline No reason to be serious

South Carolina Riders Group
    North Carolina Riders Group
    [QUOTE=DaBear1950;437593]......separate men’s and lady’s ceramic tiled bath and showers! ......./QUOTE]

There's the deal breaker for me..., I knew it was too good to be true...

Spoiler

Amazing isn't it?

Obviously there is enough demand for them at this price. Do you honestly think only "4" people will be sleeping in those cabins? 8, 10 or 12 wouldn't surprise me at all. The more you can pack in the less each one has to pay.

This is a perfect example of "to each his own". I wouldn't even think of spending HALF that much money for my wife and I to go to a wild ass party like Sturgis. But, I'd pay that and more to spend a week in the mountains of Georgia, NC, SC, etc. riding and staying in places that had all the amenities, like running water and your own shower.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear1950 View Post
    . . . . separate men’s and lady’s ceramic tiled bath and showers!
    REALLY! . . . . how many of you are going to let your wife and/or girlfriend go there on Friday or Saturday night, around 10 p.m. to shower and get ready for bed?

VTX 1800 is a Beast is offline Senior Member Ohio Riders Group
    Indiana Riders Group
    Illinois Riders Group
    Kentucky Riders Group
    That is the way I feel. In 2002 I took my wife (girlfriend at the time) to Gatlinburg and we stayed in a cabin for 6 nights. It had a hot tub, king size bed, jacuzzi in the bedroom, satellite TV, full size kitchen, laundry facilities, and we only paid about $650 for it. It was definitely one of the vacations I would do over and over again. I certainly wouldn't pay $2000
    for a converted out building that has no plumbing!

Quote Originally Posted by VTX 1800 is a Beast View Post
    That is the way I feel. In 2002 I took my wife (girlfriend at the time) to Gatlinburg and we stayed in a cabin for 6 nights. It had a hot tub, king size bed, jacuzzi in the bedroom, satellite TV, full size kitchen, laundry facilities, and we only paid about $650 for it. It was definitely one of the vacations I would do over and over again. I certainly wouldn't pay $2000
    Now that sounds like a great time for a reasonable price.
    Even in my younger partying days would I pay 2 grand for a "party central" place like Full Throttle.

Gonzo1970 is offline Equito Passim Missouri Riders Group
    Illinois Riders Group

7 nights... $2 Grand...

Yeah, Ill go on a Cruise to the Caribbean instead, thx..

-Gonz

My last beach house rental for a fully equipped 3 bedroom house right on the sand was only $1500.00 for the week...they can keep Sturgis.

Spoiler is offline No reason to be serious

South Carolina Riders Group
    North Carolina Riders Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostlightInc View Post
    My last beach house rental for a fully equipped 3 bedroom house right on the sand was only $1500.00 for the week...they can keep Sturgis.

You guys with the blue bikes just kill me.... we all know there's no beach's in Arizona.... what are you trying to pull here?

I would love to spend a day or two their, but I couldn't handle a week. Price of food and drinks would probably put that up to 3k a week

jagarcia is offline Let's Get Ready To Rumble Utah Riders Group
    I'd rather sleep in the zoo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information