HK 3" Res-Tech exhaust

Thread: HK 3" Res-Tech exhaust

Helpsos HK 3" Res-Tech exhaust

Anybody out ther have any experience with Hard Krome's 3" Res-Tech exhaust on an 1800R? I am about to purchase a new exhaust system and this one is on my short list. Any information or feedback would be greatly apreciated.
    Bob

I looked into the HK restech pipes and found out that the Road Burner Road Pro W/SLE are the same pipes. HK is a little longer than the Road Burner. I have an 1800N so the HK would have stuck out too far past my rear fender. The HK should look good on your R. I just put on the RB w/SLE on my 1800N and it sounds great. Not loud but a nice rumble. I have yet to ride becauce of the weather but at idle it sounds very nice.

Thanks for the info. I am leaning toward the HK Res-tech's. I woud love to hear back after you have had a chance to try them out.
    Did you make any fuel injection mods with the pipes?
    Thanks
    Bob

I will let you know how they perform when I get the chance. We are getting some really crappy weather right now and I am chomping at the bit to go for a ride. Maybe this Saturday. As for the FI mods, yes I did a power commander because I changed my Air intake along with the pipes. I have been told that if you only do the exhaust you do not need to make any FI mods. The OEM computer is suposed to take care of any adjustments. why dont you PM me and I will give you my email address so we dont have to go through this thread all the time.

Thread Information