Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Stock rear turn signal housing needed.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  need4speed 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a question, I had a small accident and I have broken my two rear turn signal housings:( . Fortunatelly I have new clear lenses.

If somebody have free two housings for '05 VTX 1300R please let me know we can have a deal, may be some of you fellows changed stock signals to aftermarket and still keeping the OEM parts.

I'd appreciate some contact.
thanks
dziadek

#2 ·
If C's have the same signals I've got you covered.

I just removed my signals from a 2005 C model, If I'm not mistaken they all use the same generic signals. Do a little research and if what I'm thinking is true you're covered. If interested I'll email you a picture of what I've got and we can go (or no go) from there. It may take me a day or so to get you a pic the box of stuff I took off my bike is still in my buddies garage.

#3 ·
Hi,
thanks for replay, I was in my local dealer and they told me that C and R have different mounting, unfortunatelly, anyway thanks for replay.

dziadek

#4 ·
If your mounts are ok the chrome housings are the same. I gave my C model turn signal housings to a local rider that had an R model and the fit just fine. You have to use the R model rubber mount and they will work. I think the dealer said it won't fit because it is not a direct bolt-on.

#5 ·
Am I correct that you don't have them already?

dziadek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.