Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

SouthEast VTX Tech Session - April 17th ???

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Madness_MC 
#1 ·
For anyone who may be interested, I'd like to offer to host this springs' SouthEast's VTX Tech session at my shop - Madness Motorcycle - located in Elgin, SC.

I've proposed a date Saturday, April 17th (rain date April 24th).

If there are too many conflicts for folks, then maybe an alternate date can be proposed by y'all.

A list of topics should also be proposed and I will try to co-ordinate the event to the best of my abilities.

Let's generate some and plan this out ahead of time for the next 2 months.

What do you say ???

#2 ·
April 17th – SE’s VTX Tech Session Sign up Location

Because of the number of requests that are coming in, we'd like to get everyone listed in one place. Please begin to sign up by clicking on the link below. Let us know whether you would like to see a mod (procedure) done or whether you wish to "donate" your bike as a demo unit in exchange for free labor and great camaraderie. Also let us know if you need directions or overnight accommodations. Brian (BD's Cycles) and Joe (Madness Motorcycle) may be able to help you out if needed.

We need a head-count so that Joe can make reservations at a local eatery for a late lunch/early dinner, if anyone is interested. A group ride may precede or follow the food. There’s a place in Columbia’s Vista area that serves wonder, authentic Philly cheesesteaks if anyone is interested.

Follow the link below to sign up for this event.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?p=477360#post477360

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.