VTX - 1 Harley Davidson - 0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VTX - 1 Harley Davidson - 0

VTX - 1 Harley Davidson - 0

Buddy and I went for a long ride today and while on the ride decided to have a little race.

He rides a 2010 Harley Davidson Street Glide with a Screaming Eagle stage 1 kit and dual Rinehart exhaust.
    I have a 2005 VTX 1800 with an S&S air cleaner and Velocity Pro RoadBurner Exhaust.

We raced from 20mph to 100mph and lets just say it took a while for him to catch up

Niiiiiiice! Is that why I have a hard time getting invited to ride with some of my Harley riding buddies?

I was looking through some old photos when I was in Phoenix riding a highly modified '73 Honda CB750 having a hard time keeping up with all the others that I rode with there on their Harleys or 1000cc bikes back then.

Now that shoe is on a different foot!

I just love story's with happy endings .....
    next time go from a dead stop.... and you'll even put more distance between him!

Should have raced to 120 ...don't think he'd have ever gotten there.

OH! Just noticed your bike is black. No fair ...we all know it's the fastest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AzAce View Post
    I just love story's with happy endings .....
    next time go from a dead stop.... and you'll even put more distance between him!
    I'm waiting for the local track to open up.

Every year they have a bike only night sponsered by the two State patrolls (Kansas & Missouri) and local Police Depts.

The Patroll bikes even get out there and race and sometimes the Patroll cars will race each other.

wanderingbear is offline Senior Member Florida Riders Group

My neighbor has a screaming eagle and he won't even try racing mine. He always wonders why he traded his Glod Wing in for it.

Not many Harley riders I'm friends with want a piece of my '06 1800c

I rode a 09 CVO Street Glide.........I thought it was broken cause it doesn't hold a candle to the 1800x Let me add that it was a $31k CVO............ouch!

I was on I75 today when heading north going the speed limit I was enjoying my new toy when about 10 harley riders came around me surrounding me and screaming shit at me. I was coming up on my exit I thought less see what my baby can do I opened it up and they were left far behind pulled into the exit they slowly caught up and ask what I have done to my jap machine and I said, This is stock wait till I actaully start to work on her!! They were all off there bikes checking mine out. I have to say this is fast bike and smooth ride at high speeds I am impressed.

Duckcomando is offline Senior Member Louisiana Riders Group
    I work with 2 harley riders that I ride with. I even went to the harley shop with one of them when I was home. But I'm not giving in. The other day we were in the office and the guys were looking a pictures of bikes. Lets just say we spent more time admireing my bike then we did those harleys. Then a guy walks in and saw my bike on the screen and said "Man whose bike is that?" I was like its mine. Then he noticed the drive shaft as was like "Is that a harley?" I told him no then he turned around and was like "Oh" He sure did have a heck of a reaction when he first saw it though! Honda Hating Posers LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information