Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Light bar.

10K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Davos 
#1 ·
I can't say enough about this light bar.... I can't believe how long I went without one. It lights the road up SO much better than the headlight alone. If you don't have one I highly suggest getting one..... and it looks good too.:cheers:

Mine is the Hondaline light bar. part # 08V31-MCV-100C. Best mod I've done so far, even better than my Ultimate seat.:mosh:

See less See more
#3 ·
I was all set to do the driving lights like you have and I got my fuse panel for the side panel tool box for extra power, then my saved search on e-bay came up with this one in California for $239 delivered.... it was an open box purchase but everything was there. I friggin LOVE it!!!:D:D

#7 ·
I can't say enough about this light bar.... I can't believe how long I went without one. It lights the road up SO much better than the headlight alone. If you don't have one I highly suggest getting one..... and it looks good too.:cheers:

Mine is the Hondaline light bar. part # 08V31-MCV-100C. Best mod I've done so far, even better than my Ultimate seat.:mosh:

Hello: Congrats on your light bar. I'd love to see pictures, but I don't see any. Can you post them?

I'm also looking for a Hondaline Light Bar. I can't wait... I sent the Cobra Light Bar back to Chrome World and I'm waiting for my refund before I can buy the Hondaline. My wife won't let me use my bank card :nono:, until I get the refund. :spank:

Dave

#9 ·
I forgot to mention...one thing I saw in the chat the other day and really bothers me is that these aren't adjustable (up/down)? If so, that seems like an awefully stupid design. Am I missing something? :hmm2:
If by "adjustment" you mean bending the metal... they are completely adjustable... just remember not to "adjust" them too much... otherwise you have a broken lightbar...

Anybody know where I could find some tapered shims maybe?

#15 ·
+1 on the Hondaline lightbar! They are adjustable, to a point (even without bending them:)). When you loosen the bolt for the light, you can kind of "aim" the light--it has a kind of shim that allows you to tilt the light up or down...

I love mine!:mosh:

#18 ·
That's a big reason why I had been wanting one, too. The lights that people put on their crash bars do the same...

Besides that, they look pretty cool (IMHO):)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.