Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Band aid Auctoin

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  doug48317 
#1 ·
I made a donation to help the Band in Northern IN that had their $ taken by an unscrupulous person. Wanting to go to the Auction that is raising $ for them as well to see if I just "have to have" something there. Can't find the auction.

Anyone know how to get to it?:hmm2:

Thanks!
:)

Sorry about the misspelling of Auction. Wouldn't let me go back and edit the title!

#3 ·
Tried it but it says invalid thread link and doesn't take me anywhere.

#4 ·
Well I'll be a $**#@!!....it worked yesterday...:hmm2:

It is posted in the "Let's help some kids who were robbed" thread....post #78...

I just tried it there and no luck either...:icon_susp

#5 ·
Let's just hope they sold everything there then!!! :icon_peac

#6 ·
Not likely...I had some stock pipes listed there....not sure what happened...someone will see this and come to the rescue...

Come to think of it...Big-X works in a 911 call center....

HEY RAY....SEND HELP....We need to file a "Missing Thread" report....:eek:

#8 ·
The thread was started by doug48317...

Can we search for it that way?...Are we not able to "search" for our own threads we start, using the "search" button up top?...

Just a thought....

#10 · (Edited)
Hmmm... It's gone???

I hope I didn't screw it up? I asked to have just the one post I made that just said "bumping it up" removed so the bump's wouldn't add up as we go along, I wonder if the whole thread got deleted by mistake instead of just the one post?? If needed I'll make another one in the am.

I'm sure I'm answering my own stupid question, but can the Moderators restore a deleted thread or is it gone for good?

#12 ·
New thread has been started...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.