Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

Fayetteville troops leaving out

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Wizza 
#1 ·
There is a unit leaving out from Ft Bragg Saturday heading to Southwest Asia that needs our support.

Wo would be interested in heading over to meet up with the PGR riders at 1pm?

Details below:

Send Off Local Troops
Ft. Bragg, NC
15 JAN 11
http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/postid/1496144/view/topic/Default.aspx
Patriots,

We have been invited to attend a send off for some local troops who will be going across the pond. Saturday 15 JAN 11 we will stage NLT 1:00PM at the Main Post Theatre on Ft. Bragg, which is at the corner of Reilly Rd and Macomb ST. parking is on the Macomb side as well as in back. We will establish a flagline and show our support for our Heroes and their families.

Anyone who does not hold a DOD ID card can access post from any of the following gates: Randolph ST., Knox ST., All American Frwy., or Longstreet RD., remeber to allow extra time for check in.

If you are riding keep in mind the requirements for documentation and proper PPE;
License, insurance, registration, and MSF card,
DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long sleeves, full fingered gloves, long pants, over the ankle boots, and brightly colored or reflective outer garments.

I am honored to serve as RC for this mission, I will have flags available and if you have any questions I can be reached at mac304dutch@yahoo.com or 9102639317.

Thank you all for everything you do for our Heroes and their families.

Respectfully,
Dutch Macomber
Patriot Guard Riders
NC Southern Captain

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.