Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Motorcycle stand

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  joelow 
#1 ·
Just finished making a floor stand (this one is for a riding buddy) he has a virago so I made it a little smaller than mine, same height...my next one is gonna have casters and adjustable (microphone style)handle grip holders to prevent bike falling off when moving it around shop. I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS THOUGHTS ON WHERE TO GET BEST CAST STEEL CASTERS AT A REASONABLE PRICE?

#8 ·
Then you probably don't realize that the conmpany that makes the Craftsman bike lift does so for Wal Mart, Sams and Harbor Freight too. If you watch what you get and your'e not a professional mechanic that uses the tools non stop then you can make out pretty good. Besides, we're talking about some castors. Probably all made at the same plant in some far away land anyway.

#9 ·
I was surprised at the selection of castors at Tractor Supply the last time I was in there. Prices seemed fairly reasonable too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.