Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 VTX 1300R Owners Manual

18K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  DMonGrendel 
#1 ·
New to the forums but need help locating an owners manual for a 2005 1300R. Anyone know where I can find one? Have tried the auction sites with no luck. Thanks in advance.
DMonGrendel

#2 ·
There is a downloadable copy, see the (Service Manual) link in my signature below. It should be fine for most things. Otherwise, we are all here to help.

#3 ·
+1 . . . . . manual is good for 99% of everything you need to know and things you can do yourself. Download it to a jump drive and take it to your local Office Max or Office Depot and have them print it and hole punch it for you. Grab a 3-ring binder and some dividers and set it up like you want it. Did mine a couple of years ago and keep it in my shop.

#5 ·
Your owners manual should be in the tool box under the left side sidecover. Use your key to open the box, remove hte small tool pouch and henind that on the left side of the box is a compartment with the manual. I keep mine in a plastic bag along with my registration and proof of insurance. The manual will be there if noone has taken it out.

#8 ·
I printed mine at work......they wondered why the office printer ran out so quick. I've also saved a copy to each computer I have and to one of the office computers at work. I'm sure that's overkill but just to make sure I did go overboard on it, I've downloaded a copy to my phone as well as saved a copy onto a thumb drive (less than 1gb) put it in a small bag, and keep it with the manual in the pocket under the side cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.