Want to buy: Extreme Revolution Fairing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Revolution Fairing

Extreme Revolution Fairing

Looking for a complete fairing. Plastic or fiberglass.

Then you would need to contact me

Xtreme Revolution is not gone. They are in process of relocating production to a new facility. They obviusly have to pause during that move. The fairings will be available again though here very soon. As it stands all of their future sales will be thru me and PhatPartsOutlet.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post

Xtreme Revolution is not gone. They are in process of relocating production to a new facility. They obviusly have to pause during that move. The fairings will be available again though here very soon. As it stands all of their future sales will be thru me and PhatPartsOutlet.com
    I did Stump. Called you the other day. We spoke for a bit. I E-Mailed you so you would put me on the list. I really need one ASAP so I can make the East Coast gathering in June. 10 hr ride.

Roger that. Hard to keep track usernames vs real names some times. Call me lets chat some more. Im in today for a lil while here. Maybe I can pull a rabbit outta my azz here and make somethin happen fer ya.

< ...insert rabbit being pulled from azz photo here... >

Awwwwwwwww Just tried calling you........ no answer....... So can you tell me when I might expect my fairing ??? I know your a busy man but............... sure would like it on my ride.... please advise.....
    David from Sarnia

Roger that. Hard to keep track usernames vs real names some times. Call me lets chat some more. Im in today for a lil while here. Maybe I can pull a rabbit outta my azz here and make somethin happen fer ya.

< ...insert rabbit being pulled from azz photo here... >

You got PM mail

Ok wow I was wondering got a link?
    Posted via Mobile Device

So, you are a reseller of Extreme Revolution frame mounted fairings. Since the Tsukayu #2 deal has fallen through I'm trying to figure out what fairing to go for. I was leaning towards the Memphis Shade batwing or the Memphis Shade Fats windshield (instead of a fairing).

Then I got the idea that what I'd really like is a frame mounted fairing. After a little (really--very little) searching I found that Extreme Revolution made one AND that you were a reseller.

Do you have any pictures of it? How much does it cost? Will it take a GPS mount?
    Last edited by Big Blue; 05-13-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue View Post
    So, you are a reseller of Extreme Revolution frame mounted fairings. Since the Tsukayu #2 deal has fallen through I'm trying to figure out what fairing to go for. I was leaning towards the Memphis Shade batwing or the Memphis Shade Fats windshield (instead of a fairing).

Then I got the idea that what I'd really like is a frame mounted fairing. After a little (really--very little) searching I found that Extreme Revolution made one AND that you were a reseller.

Do you have any pictures of it? How much does it cost? Will it take a GPS mount?

I am not A seller. I am THEE seller of what has always been known as XR parts. The XR site is gone at least for now. Xtreme Revolution as a company has been gone since december of 09. Then a guy named Jimmie took over. He is no longer running it. Rather than go thru all of the details lets just say if you want what has always been known as an XR fairing or any of the other XR parts it has to be ordered from me yes. If you want one let me know.
    here ya go >>> http://phatpartsoutlet.com/?p=397

I'm also interesting in this fairing. Sent a PM to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information