Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Bike Nite North Kansas City

3K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Abgms 
#1 ·
Hey guys if you are close to Kansas City, Brass Rail bar and Grill will start their Bike nite Thursday May 5 2011. I plan on being there at about 6:30 ish hope to see some of you all there.

Here is the addy:

152 Hwy & North Brighton
4948 N.E. 81st Street
Kansas City, MO

Later

#2 ·
This is an every thursday deal lots of fun and alot of good looking bikes.
Posted via Mobile Device

#3 · (Edited)
well there was like 20 bikes there tonight 2 VTX's and 18 HD's. All nice looking bikes. Next Thursday's Bike nite is at Worths Harley Davidsons they will also have Gretchin Wilson for a free concert..... Hope to see more X's there.

#4 ·
Went to bike nite at Worths HD here in KC tonight man there was hundreds of bikes there, I saw maybe 3 X's there. The concert was awsome. Next Thursday is back at the Brass Rail hope to see some X's there.

ABGMS:choppersm

#5 ·
here is the pics from last nite...

#6 ·
well heading out to the Brass Rail for MC Nite. Get some chow there, and look and talk bikes.

#7 ·
Went to Bike Nite at the Brass Rail last night mostly HD's there I had the only X there, a couple other rice-x's where there and one sport bike. Nice live band and not to crowded. Good night all in all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.