Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

vtx hard bags

5K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  tomkat100 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone on here has successfully mounted HARLEY STRETCHED FENDER AND BAGS on their VTX???

:choppersm

#5 ·
most use factory bags and a few of us have made custom bags and you might want to give some time for a responce most have been watching a sporting event today.

#9 ·
Looks good so far, I dont recall any bikes with those bags on here but I could be wrong. Couple of questions, what pipes are you running with those and cant tell from the pics but do you have ample ground clearence for the sharper corners?

#11 ·
Got it. I run darkside and take corners aggresivly, I could see me dragging the edges clear out of those. Who makes those? There a custom shop close to mecalled Badd Dadds that has some very similar.

#16 ·
How do you go around a corner on that bike...no ground clearance is there?

#21 ·
Very nice looking set up although I agree with the bags would be destroyed in corners. I did look it up that the last time the OP was online was when he started this thread. He has 15 posts and has been a member since 2010.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.