Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1800c mustang seat and two sissy bars

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  barnrat9 
#1 · (Edited)
selling a mustang seat --- SOLD!!!

Hondaline sissy bar with luggage rack for $275 shipped. Fits 1800C and 1300C. Maybe others I'm not sure.

Cobra sissy bar with luggage rack $175 shipped. Fits 1800C and 1300C. Maybe others I'm not sure.

Make offer.

I take PayPal

I'll take checks, money orders, or cashiers checks too but no item shipped until checks clears and money is in my hand.

I also have a 2007 1800C for sale on 1800 bikes for sale boards.

See less See more
#10 ·
do both the sissy bars work with an oversized passenger seat? I had a hondaline back rest on my C but when I installed my corbin seat with a similar sized pass seat to that mustang seat, the brackets hit the seat and could not be bolted in place.
selling a mustang seat --- SOLD!!!

Hondaline sissy bar with luggage rack for $275 shipped. Fits 1800C and 1300C. Maybe others I'm not sure.

Cobra sissy bar with luggage rack $175 shipped. Fits 1800C and 1300C. Maybe others I'm not sure.

I will ship them when the sale is final. Thanks

Deals can possible be made on multi item purchases.

Make offer.

I take PayPal

I'll take checks, money orders, or cashiers checks too but no item shipped until checks clears and money is in my hand.

I also have a 2007 1800C for sale on 1800 bikes for sale boards.

#11 ·
I had the mustang seat and hondaline in the pic on my bike with no issues. Can't speak on the Corbin seat. I am not 100% sure on the cobra but I honestly don't think there are any issues with the mustang seat. And depends on the style passenger seat on if there are any issues with the ultimate seat.

Regardless I had no issues on my 1300 or 1800.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.