Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Light bar for Honda Shadow VT1100C

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  shadango 
#1 ·
I have a light bar for the Shadow that I would like to sell. Its been sitting in my storage for a while and I was hoping to use it at some point but it won't fit my VTX so its time to put it back to good use with someone.

As I recall its a National Cycle bar.....the lights themselves are a different brand I bought separate after one the National Cycle lights failed and are much nicer IMHO and are halogen type bulbs rather than the dim sealed units these bars came with. These are BRIGHT!

The light housings have grooves/fluting in the sides.

There is some minor pitting on the upper front parts of the turn signals and the usual light scratches from use. There are also two 1" areas on the front of the main bar (where the lower bends are in the picture) where (I assume) cables/wires rubbed the chrome....is not rust...it looks like it is the nickel layer showing there maybe?

Not sure what else this bar will fit....87-97 Shadow and Spirit 97-7 seems to be what the app guides say, but all I can say for certain is it fits a 87 VT1100C shadow.

Light bar with the cheesy lights sells for $250 and up.

Will sell for $175 shipped to lower 48 states. CASH/Local pickup or PAYPAL/ship to verified addresses only. No checks or money orders.

Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
i wanted to know if you´re still selling the lights
i live in california and am interested in purchasing them
if you could tell me the distance between the mounting holes that would be great
i am on a VT1100C from 2002 and i should like to know if they fit before anything

#3 ·
Hi

Yes I still have it.

The hole sizes arent the only differences in light bar.....the mounting plates are also sometimes different.

Your best bet would be to refernece the National Cycle website and cross reference a light bar for an 87 Shadow VT1100C and your 2002 VT1100C to be 100% sure it will work for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.