Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

$100 Check from my Sponsor

5K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  Sloke 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Cafe family. Many of you have followed my sponsorship progress with BikeSponsors.com. A few days ago I received my latest item from them. It's a $100 check. I can use it for anything. I've purchased a Darkside Tire with the money and will be installing it soon. Thanks for watching this video and helping me mod my X with the sponsorship cash. Each view counts towards me getting to the next level which is a $250 product. I plan to rework my seat with the cash.

#5 ·
Hello again. Here's an update.

BikeSponsors has become a bit of a PITA once I reached the $100 level. At that level they are paying out instead of returning what I've paid in. It took a lot of work to get them to release the $100 check and it's taking even more to get the $250 check. This program isn't for those who will chill out and watch the $$ roll in. I don't think there's anything illeagal about the process but it sure is tough to get them to release the funds at the higher levels.

That said.. I need your help. I kinda feel like I'm pimping this thread and for that I apologize.
I have over 650 views on this current video but BikeSponsors is not approving it because there "aren't enough views from motorcycle related sites". Of those 650+ views only 11 show up as referred from VTXCafe.com

I'd be way stoked to have each and everyone of you help me stick it to them and get this $250 in my pocket instead of theirs Please watch the video from this or the first post. Then, if you are willing, please share it on other MC sites you may frequent or share a link to this thread via email to folks you know that would be willing to help move money from this company into my bike project.

So grateful for all of you guys. Here's the video.

#12 ·
Well folks.. thanks. I've received approval for this video and am now submitting my request for my next check to be cut. It's a $250 check which I'd originally planned to use for luggage but will instead be using to have my seat reworked.

Feel free to ask me anything about the BikeSponsors program. I'll give you all the details.

#16 ·
I received my $250 check yesterday and met with the upholstery guy today to rework the passenger pad on my X for my wife.

For $200 cash we've found a very close match to the stock vinyl and agreed on widening, 3 types of foam and building it up 2" to create a nice comfortable place for her to chillax.

I think I'm going to use the other $50 to buy my concealed carry permit. :)

Sent from just outside the land of OZ using Tapatalk on my iPhone.

#18 ·
It's not for the faint of heart for sure. They require a great deal of effort once you get into their money.

I bought in for $144.
I've received $85 in product and $425 in cash which I've used for product.

Net gain = $366

There was a point at which I wasn't sure if they'd pay out as we went round and round over approval of video views. But, in the end we worked it out and I'm a happy camper.

#19 ·
Ok. It took longer than expected but here's the finished "throne" for my wife. I climbed back there and think its pretty darn comfy.

The guy in the photo is Mike. He did the work. Stitching is tight. I don't have any complaints.

Haven't taken my wife out for a spin on it yet so the word is still out.

I'll be posting my final video summarizing all the stuff I got under the sponsorship in a few days.

#25 ·
What? Now that you hooked us all on seeing your videos, you're done? What kind a BS is that? I want to keep watching this stuff. I was hoping you would have to start modeling leather pants and such, so we could all have some laughs...

What a way to end it...

#26 ·
Nice. I've applied to be a foot model for HSN and QVC but the nail fungus might preclude me from getting the job.

This actually isn't the last video. I have one more, complete with a short blooper reel. I'll post it sometime next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.