Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Custom 1300

3K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  Bassdude404 
#1 ·
#10 ·
I tried....... but there isn't one thing about this bike I like. Hate is to mild a word in my opinion.

#11 ·
There must be more than one person in the world who likes it (right?).

Seriously though, can it be ridden anywhere other than a totally-flat shop floor? What is the clearance on that?

How does it run?

If good, I'm prepared to offer $250 for it right now . . .

#12 ·
Looks like it's made for riding on the moon or something... And is made of Legos. Ugly as all hell, and the paint is rancid. No thanks.

#14 ·
Not my kind of bike. At $25K he really values a set of wheels and some frame molding and paint. Maybe about $5000 in custom parts and paint. The rest is pure profit.

#15 ·
i think the bike looks real good. but thats just it "looks" real good. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to make something they have look and feel all there own.... not my particular style of riding skooter

#19 ·
I can appreciate the work that went into it, but not my style.

#21 ·
i may be young, dumb, and ...whatever else; but i would ride the piss out of that thing! lol. dont get me wrong, id never pay to have a bike like that. and it isnt the style that i personally like. but its a mean looking and unique bike. id love to tear up my city streets with that thing.

#22 ·
Oh man, this guy has absolutely no eye for what looks good. I hate that thing. Hard to believe it won any contest or has a magazine photo shoot scheduled. I would not give a single penny for it or make room in the garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.