Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Thank you to everyone for your sponsorship support. All done now.

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  pman71 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm all done with the bikesponsors.com sponsorship. Because I'm done you'll not see me pimping another video. Feel free to watch this final summary video if you like. I added a short blooper reel at the end. :)

The video shows every item you all helped me get by watching my attempts at being a spokesman.
And.. yes, all rain is wet. Here in Washington it's extra wet.

#5 · (Edited)
Read between the lines bro
---------------------------
Sloke is fugly
---------------------------
You totally made me laugh. Don't you know Fugly is the new Hot. :)

At least I'm not a retard. "Retard Son of G3Truks"

#6 ·
Hello this is not mine but someone's two thousand Honda 1800 T for Honda motorcycle with two tires, one of which is from a car parked too close to my front fender so I got some chrome to protect it and took his tire, granted it was a Honda too so the tire is a Honda tire as well.

Funny bloopers...I love watching those.

#9 ·
If you do just the free product levels and don't take advantage of their discount parts buying service (25%-75% off) and don't want free decals from decalkits.com you'll come out of this about $350 ahead.

If you take advantage of the extra perks, especially their discounted buying service, you'll find you've saved a good deal of money on parts you'd have likely purchased anyway.

Is it worth it? Kinda depends on how you value your time and how fat your wallet is. My wallet is really thin and I wanted upgrades. I valued my time making and promoting videos at less than $350. When you get into their money, i.e. the products cost more than what you invested to get started, they are more particular in the number of views and wide range of places you've posted/promoted them. It takes a bit of effort, but they are fair and this isn't a scam.

#11 ·
I love the video and I am really glad you got out ahead. Nice job on the videos also. I may still do this but, like I said, I travel too much to make it work for me (I think) but, If I decide to go this route, I will for sure keep everyone in the loop. Nice video and bloopers.lol I love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.