Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

PGR Mission NC/SC area -Welcome Home Celebration for 4SSG "TJ" Ahl (3 tours)

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Big-X 
#1 ·
PGR Mission NC/SC area -Welcome Home Celebration for 4SSG "TJ" Ahl (3 tours)

I wish I could go to this but I have a wedding to attend that day, check it out NC/SC members!!!

[FONT=&quot]SC & NC PGR,[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a good news email and a Happy Mission.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have been invited to attend the Welcome Home Celebration for SSG "TJ" Ahl.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SSG Ahl is returning from his THIRD Combat Tour in Iraq, and his mother really wants to make his homecoming a large event.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SC guys and gals-what better way to spend a couple of hours in a great location?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is right on the NC (no) border, so if you can, please come on down into SC and welcome this young Warrior home from Combat, and buy him a beer-or two.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]July 19th [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Jay's[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of Little River[/FONT][FONT=&quot]‎[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1525 Highway 17[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Little River[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SC[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Map: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]http://tinyurl.com/6plps9[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Stage: Jays[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Time: 1830 (6:30 pm)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]RCIC TBA[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Post a thank you for this family's service-and we can print it out and give it to them to remember a great day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mission thread:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://www.patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid/61/postid/922265/view/topic/Default.aspx[/FONT]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.