Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Someone doesnt want me to mod the bike

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  borninusa 
#1 ·
This is more of a whining post...

Okay...a few weeks ago I had bought LED blinkers....well, I had to mod those for what was sent doesnt fit a 2007.

A few weeks before that I buy retractable foot pegs for the wife....and they send a totally wrong set of screws in order to attach to the bike (Kury sent me new screws)

To go along with my LED's...I bought some new lenses only to find out that once again, said lenses will not fit a 2007

This past weekend, I had risers come in the mail only to find out that one of them was machined incorrectly therefore the given screw will not fit (and the dude at the local Lowes determined that it had been machined wrong as well ---after going to three stores to find stainless screws that were 12mm---that apparently nobody has)

To go with that....got my luggage racks in the mail yesterday as well....only to find out that one of the racks has 2 incorrectly machined holes for attachment for none of the screws provided fits (but fit in the other holes).

I think that is everything in the past month. I can not catch a break. I am going to have to send back the risers and the luggage racks tomorrow (and those alone took a few weeks to get).

Whining over

See less See more
#3 ·
It hit me yesterday....I took the handlebars off to install the risers....and the one is messed up. Went to put holes in the bags for the luggage racks...got one done ...went to put on the other rack, and find out said rack is screwed up. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Just pissed me off. Now it shall be more waiting to get new in the mail.
I need patience at times

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.