Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

MB SHOCK SALE at Wild Bikers

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Philscbx 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Damn! I'd love a new set of 11.5's in chrome. Upcoming vay-cay will take all my discretionary spending for awhile. Do you think Santa might offer these later in the year? hint, hint.

#12 ·
Well, I blame myself. I got online before 10 PM Fri., thinking I could get in before Midnight, but see they are now listed for $185.99. So, guess I will hope for Santa to have another markdown, (Hint). Hope your sale went well , Chief.

#13 ·
Hey, y'all. I just want to echo the praises for Jim Miller, the BIG DAWG @ Wild Bikers, and his customer service. We discussed several times my purchasing a set of his MB shocks, back in the summer when they were on sale. Due to some family issues and a squeeze on personal finances, I was unable to buy them at that time. Now, with my birthday coming up at the end of the week, I decided that's what I wanted as my present from the wife. I've been in contact with Jim, who is out of state at the moment. He called my cell, and said he would get me taken care of later today. This personal service is almost unheard of these days, and I want everyone out there to know it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.