Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

2018 Sturgis trip

5K views 43 replies 14 participants last post by  Sylvanus' Pilot 
#1 ·
Ready to roll in the AM, going to do the sightseeing thing and take 4 days to get to our campground at Mount Rushmore KOA
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
Have a great trip west, Mike & Spiderwoman. And a safe one!

#9 ·
What he said!!! Thanks for the pics man, keep em coming!!!

Reactions: SPARKY5151
#11 ·
Mt. Rushmore and Sturgis

Mt. Rushmore... is nice
Sturgis... are the NO motorcycle parking signs been Removed ??? from food stores, hardware store, Gun shop.....? Dress Shop....etc.

but then Bob P. and I were in Sturgis when the bike weeks were over by a month..
Ordered by the Police to park at end of town... and walk back to food store.. We were riding GoldWings. just an FYI.

#12 ·
Well Ill be starting to pack tonight for Sturgis.
Heading out Friday Morning from Toronto heading to chicago where ill meet with Ben and his wife who will ride with me another 3 hours to Mauston.
Staying at a buddies of Bens for the
night then off Saturday motning to meet up with Iron Mike and his crew in sturgis.

#13 ·
Have a great time, Steve, EH?

#14 ·
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
As promised here are some picks of the Sioux Falls, Renegade Rick showed up today and also a buddy, his wife and his Harley. On a sad note they found Spyderwoman’s half brother dead today. He had apparently been sick and passed away. I’m hoping she can still enjoy herself but if she decides she needs to go home I’ll get her a flight home

#15 ·
Keep the great pix coming! So sorry for Tracy and family.

#18 ·
Looks great! Sorry about Spyderwomans loss.

#22 ·
My sincere condolences to Tracey and her family :icon_sadb

Reactions: ironmk
#26 ·
Looks a lot like a lot of Newfoundland (The Rock).

#30 ·
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Some more pics of the trip, I’m back home and at lunch back at work! The dark pic was a movie night at the campground, I took Wild Hogs and CHIPS with a projector. The chuck wagon ride was worth every cent for the food and entertainment! The people we went with and met there were the best. Thanks to Renegade Rick, Sparky and Maddogg22 for being there and making our vacation special!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.