Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Bought a VTX 1800 today

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  FRNKCAT 
#1 ·
Hi All. New member here. I bought a vtx today. 2005 vtx1800r spec3. Only 10000 miles. Immaculate. I have ridden off and on for years. My first big cruiser though.

#2 ·
Nice ride and just in time for riding weather.

#8 ·
Where's -here-? Most folks edit their profile/ settings to reflect their area so we can connect you to events and people near you to increase your riding addiction. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

#5 ·
Welcome to the Cafe from the sunny central valley in California. Enjoy the Addiction!
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

#6 ·
Welcome to the Forum... much good information and fixes here... search is at the ready..

you need to give the bike some LOVE.. ride that Horse..

my 2005 has 87,000 miles.. start catching up... and I never rode it to work... or on a long trip.

#7 ·
Welcome to the site, immaculate on the outside and low miles it's spent a lot of time sitting.
Do all the maintenance on your new toy and ride it like you stole it. :choppersm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.