Hey y'all! New Stateline owner from FL

Thread: Hey y'all! New Stateline owner from FL

Post Thanks / Like

Hey y'all! New Stateline owner from FL

Hey guys, I'm jay bird. Recently traded in my 09 FZ1 for a '12 stateline, 8,xxxmi. Currently loving the comfort from the new VTX, just having to get used to the power difference. My FZ1 was an honest 165 mph bike,fully uncorked and tuned, 142hp.. and I rode the thing like I stole it. I'll be turning 40 this year, an felt I needed to mature as a rider some 😋. This'll be the 6th Honda I've owned, and happy to be back on one..complements my Honda Element. Way back, my second bike was an '87 Honda Sabre, so this is kind of full circle for me.
    Anyways, I'm appreciating all of the information on this fourm and y'all seem like a bunch of good people. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, and scooping up some parts. Have a great day guys!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTX Cafe
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to add, right off the bat I'm in need of the passenger foot peg brackets. If anybody has a set they be willing to sell me? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Stateline is a VT 1300, not a VTX.

While we do welcome all here you might find better results in your part searching on https://www.vtcafe.com

5. ThanksPaXman11 thanked for this post
  6. Remove Advertisements
    VTX Cafe
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
    Hey guys, I'm jay bird. Recently traded in my 09 FZ1 for a '12 stateline, 8,xxxmi. Currently loving the comfort from the new VTX, just having to get used to the power difference. My FZ1 was an honest 165 mph bike,fully uncorked and tuned, 142hp.. and I rode the thing like I stole it. I'll be turning 40 this year, an felt I needed to mature as a rider some . This'll be the 6th Honda I've owned, and happy to be back on one..complements my Honda Element. Way back, my second bike was an '87 Honda Sabre, so this is kind of full circle for me.
    Anyways, I'm appreciating all of the information on this fourm and y'all seem like a bunch of good people. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, and scooping up some parts. Have a great day guys!!
    As Indy X mentioned, you don't have an -X-, but you are MORE than welcome here with all the Zanies. Where in Fla. are you located? FYI, there -IS- a sub-section further down the forum page for bikes like the VT, might be more helpful to you. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Sunny So Calif.
    VT's are cool....

Thread Information