Beware VikingBags.com!!!! - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beware VikingBags.com!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased Vikings bags years ago and a little slow receiving them. I called and talked to an employee of Viking and was having problem understanding the conversation, but I didnt have my hearing aids at the time so might have been my problem. After long conversation, was informed that they would be shipped shortly and they were about 4-5 days later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTX Cafe
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    This seems to be an evolving problem with every type of ordered item. With electronic catalogs, many businesses appear to have the merchandise, but in reality they don't. In some cases, I wonder if the "business" stocks anything or just orders on demand.... and frankly, I'm not sure if this is true of the whole supply chain where you order from Company 1, who orders from Company 2, who orders from Company n, so it doesn't take long to get into a situation, near the front of the line where, "Nobody knows nuthin' about nuthin'.

I've started (1) calling and verifying stock and (2) following up a day or so later for a shipper number. Still no guarantee they won't BS you, but they will get caught early on, so you can cancel and try again somewhere else....

Post Thanks / Like
    That's too bad! I can't believe it. The issue I'm having is, I'm looking for brown saddlebags for my VTX, and Viking is the only company that has the ones that I'm looking for.
    Looks like I'll be thinking twice before ordering from them. you see, I'm in Canada on Viking is based out of California. So not only am I paying the difference on exchange rate, I am also probably going to have to pay additional duties at Customs as well. I don't think I'll be putting my order in sorry for what you went through thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered my first set of bags nine years ago and a set for my son maybe five years ago from Viking and had zero problems whatsoever.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is now January of 2019, and I was looking at Viking Bags, but now I won't. Seems like they don't understand bikers and blogs. This will haunt them long after that episode, even if they straigtened out, it won't matter, because their is no blog for them to answer that they have improved, if they ever did.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking for brown saddlebags. Viking luggage is the only online retailer that has what I'm looking for. I've been searching high and low for the brown Odin saddlebags and only Viking luggage has it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered a set of the Warrior Slant with shock cut out. Email stated they shipped the same day. Tracking info list they will be here Thurday (6 days from time of order). We will see...
    I'll post up after I get the bags and mount them.

May they did read the forum and decided to do things differently...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information