Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

CT/MA Group at the 2010 East Coast VTX Gathering at the Burg.

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  blackflamevtx 
#1 ·
Hey guys...I know quite a few of us are headed down there for the big party... It would be good to organize a small CT/MA group to head down there. For those that are making the trip on Friday morning, could you post here to let us know? Once we know how many are going and from where, we'll pick a spot to meet and go down as a group.

The plan will be to avoid the superslab as much as possible and take a leisurely ride down there (you guys looking to make record time might want to ride down separately).

From the posts flying around, this is going to be the biggest VTX gathering by far....don't want to miss it. So post up and lets get something going from our neck of the woods.

Thanks
-Jack

#5 ·
jim miller that is coming down from conn or mass.. see if he would like some company
Thanks Jason...I'll pm him. We have another Jim on OA heading down to your place on Thursday for pre-party festivities. Right now we got me and Scott (SRB331 on OA) that are in for Friday travel.

Are you talking about doing this in one day??
Yep...:). Going down on Friday morning...staying over Fri and Sat night (Jason's leading the Sunday ride in VA). Stay over somewhere on Sunday night on the way back but you can plan your return the way it works for you.

Mapquest says about 11 hours from the middle of CT...with back roads it will be an all day affair...we'll be making plenty of stops to stretch and such. Last year I left around 9:00 am to avoid the commuter traffic. Took I95 last year which was a huge mistake on my part....very little interstate this time around. Should be an enjoyable day of riding.

Breaking up into ct vs mt !:hmm2: Hope the ct/mt groups get along better in person then online. !!!!!!!

LOL....we have an entirely different reaction up her in CT when we see CT/MT posts. Always wondering why everyone gets so excited over our State. :bleh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.