Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Windham teen driver deliberately hits motorcyclist

13K views 39 replies 33 participants last post by  Dave AA 
#1 ·
#2 ·
That bites!! So the kid has no job but he is out at 4:30 a.m on a Friday and causes this accident! No mention of breathalyzer being administered!

#5 ·
he better not do that to the wrong guy....good way to get a bullet in his dome

#12 ·
Nice they added his home address...

M

They need to charge him with Attempted manslaughter what he did was intentional and yet he still drives unbelievable
Or attempted murder... motive... intent... try im as an adult (he IS 18).

Mort

#8 ·
can not cure stupid yet but they are working on a cure.

#9 · (Edited)
It will be interesting ( most likely disappointing ) to see what kind of punishment is passed out here.

He has already gotten a pass on being able to drive. That blows. You can hear it now.
1) was out of a job
2) was distressed
3) was just reacting to the situation and wasn't thinking as an adult.
4) we don't want saddle him with anything on his record that might affect his future, he's just a kid

The azz should go to jail....

For actions there are consequences or at least there should be.

#24 · (Edited)
According to posts I have read, there is NO CURRENT statute in NH for charging someone with attempted manslaughter...

According to another post he "had his license revoked for life".....in other words a slap on the wrist...since when does "revoking a license" keep criminals from ever driving again...the only thing that will prevent him from driving for some time is to give him some time...in a jail cell...

#17 ·
i say break his leg in 20 places, charge him for the medical bills (not an insurance company)...then try him for attempted vehicular manslaughter, left of center, reckless endangerment, careless driving, assault with intent to harm, vehicular assault, etc...

#18 ·
So what Im getting from this a guy on a bike could go to his house and whoop his a$% and then just use his excuse that he wasnt thinking right and get away with it, right?

#20 ·
Have to give credit to William Hawksley. side swipped by a car hard enough to break his leg in 20 places and DIDN'T GO DOWN!!!! The guy has some skills.

As for the bone head, how many bikers do you think are behind bars....... justice is not always in the court room.

#29 ·
Found this: Cody Eller, who admitted to intentionally using a deadly weapon to strike a motorcyclist was bound over to Hillsborough South where the next Grand Jury will return something either 3rd week of July or August. I cannot see how they could fail to indict for 1st Degree Assault rather than the 2nd Degree he is currently facing."

Apparently they're trying to get the First Degree Assault, there's a huge bike group associated with continued to put pressure on them about this case.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/kingcast-motorsports-presents-smiling.html

As more comes out I'll try to post what I can find.

Mort

#32 ·
so, the adult kid stated he didn't want the biker to pass him, then stated he was passing illegally, then the law stated he passed in a passing zone, but the judge says the license should not be revoked? the judge is an idiot, the adult kid is stupid and does not know the law and to include a threat to society, and the biker is out of work for at least 6-8 weeks now...such a shame that this is our youth of today and as stated over his picture, the "ME" generation...somewhere along the line the line, i'm sure he just picked up the it's all about "ME" from his parents like most kids have learned today...such a shame

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.